The Beamery reporting suite provides you and your team with visibility into your candidate pipelines as well as your team's activity. Below is a summary of the reports you can generate.
Table of Contents
Data Explorer is the Beamery reporting tool that makes it easy to visualize the data in your CRM, lets you broaden your reporting to support use cases like diversity, and makes reporting workflows more user friendly.
With Data Explorer, you can intuitively report on the talent acquisition metrics that matter to enable data-driven decision making and save time. Data Explorer also allows you to access global templates, and save your own reports.
1. Users can generate reports of their activity in Beamery. Navigate to 'Reports' by clicking on the icon in the left-hand navigation menu.
2. You can select which activities you wish to report on from the 'data points selected' dropdown at the top of the reporting dashboard. Alternatively, you can click on actions at the right of the screen to select/de-select activities you wish to report on.
3. Place your mouse over an activity on the bar chart to get a number on that activity. For example, for the activity 'Contacts Added', you can hover your mouse over the activity to see how many contacts were added.
4. You can set a time frame for user activity you wish to report on. Alongside quick options of data for the last 30, 60 or 90 days, you can view data for all time or set a precise date range for your report.
5. Activity reports can be exported as a pdf so you can share activity data with colleagues.
Vacancy Pipeline Reports
1. Vacancy pipeline reports provide visibility into where candidates sit in your hiring process.
2. Selecting the vacancy pipeline report will initially provide you with aggregate data across all vacancies in your account according to vacancy stages.
3. You can customize the vacancy pipeline report by vacancy status, vacancy grouping, global tag or owner.
4. You can view the vacancy pipeline report as a bar chart or as a funnel segmented by vacancy stage.
Each campaign comes with its own detailed analytics that show you both the conversion of the campaign - such how many candidates opened the emails - as well as a breakdown of that conversion by each individual touchpoint.
In addition, you can see these analytics across all campaigns by clicking 'campaign report' within the reporting page.
Within the campaign report, you can analyze the effectiveness of messaging and filter to see how this tracks over:
- For campaigns vs direct messaging
- For particular users
- For specific campaigns
- For a particular touchpoint (e.g. open rates for 2nd touches vs 1st touches)