Campaign Reporting in Beamery gives you and your team insight into the effectiveness of your candidate engagement. Know which users or strategies are driving engagement, see if they are improving over time and determine the most effective way of converting and engaging candidates by campaign, or even individual touch point.
Table of Contents
Accessing Campaign Reporting
- To access the Campaign Report, navigate to Reports in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Then, select Campaigns from the dropdown menu at the top left of the screen.
- You will now see your Campaign Reporting page.
Customizing Your Campaign Report
- Start customizing your campaign report by selecting a time range over which you want to measure the effectiveness of your campaign(s) or messages. Specify a precise time range or select from the standard last 30 days, last 60 days, last 90 days or last 180 days options.
- Select a specific campaign that you would like to report on. Alternatively, you can report across all campaigns.
- Select an individual touch point of a selected campaign, or a specific touch point of all campaigns within the report. Alternatively, you can report across all touch points.
- Select campaigns or messages that originate from particular users. You can select 'all users' if you wish to broaden your campaign reporting scope.
- When you have selected all of the above report customization options, select whether you want to show the data by day, week or month from the dropdown menu at the top right of the email events graph.
- All results will show in real-time as you make selections. You can hide certain email actions from the graph by simply clicking on the event in the menu to the right. Hover your mouse over a data point to show the count and specific email action being measured.
Campaign Report Actions
The report will show the following actions:
- Emails sent - how many candidates were sent a message in a campaign or number of individual messages sent directly to candidates through their mini profile
- Emails opened - how many emails (from those sent) were opened
- Emails clicked - how many emails sent did a candidate click on a link contained within the email
- Emails replied - how many emails received a reply from a candidate
- Unsubscribed - how many emails did a candidate click on the 'unsubscribe' link
- Bounced - how many times an email message did not send to a candidate added to a campaign or messaged directly through their full profile
The graph is interactive, so you can hover your curser over a particular data point to see what email action is being shown and the exact count for that data point.
Download Campaign Report
- You can download the report by clicking on the download button at the top right of your screen.
- A download of the campaign report graph as an image will begin.