One of the most important aspects of running talent events is measuring their success. Below is an explanation of how to track the metrics related to your Events in Beamery.
For an overview of Events in Beamery, check out this article.
Note: this article is related to the Events module, an add-on feature that is included in some Beamery packages. Check with your administrator if you do not have access to Events and believe you should.
Table of Contents
The metrics displayed on the Events Dashboard are a combination of the stats for all events currently displayed in the events list. Applying a search or filters will alter the metrics displayed based on the list of events that match your search/filter criteria.
The metrics shown on the dashboard include:
- Attendance Rate - the average attendance rate for all the events in the list displayed; the number of contacts in the Attended pool step divided by the number in the Registered pool step.
- Prospects - the total number of contacts in the Prospect pool step for all the events in the list displayed.
- Invited - the total number of contacts in the Invited pool step for all the events in the list displayed.
- Registered - the total number of contacts in the Registered pool step for all the events in the list displayed.
- Attended - the total number of contacts in the Attended pool step for all the events in the list displayed.
Event Overview Metrics
When you click on the name of an event from the Event Dashboard, you are brought to an Event Overview page for that event.
The Event Overview consists of three cards, each with its own metrics:
- Event page - options and data related to the landing page for this event
- Registration flow - options and data related to the registration page for this event
- Event check-in flow* - options and data related to the check-in page for this event
Event Page Metrics
The Event Page is one of the ways you can provide guests with information about your event, as well as an easy way to access your registration flow via buttons embedded in event blocks.
The Event page card includes the metrics below:
- Unique pageviews - the number of sessions in which the page was viewed at least once.
- Click rate - the percentage of page visitors who clicked on the page's primary call-to-action button.
Use these metrics to understand the amount of interest your event is generating in terms of page visits and to evaluate the effectiveness of the page content in getting visitors to click the registration buttons.
Registration Flow Metrics
The registration flow is how guests can register for your event. The registration flow URL can be shared directly via an email Campaign or on social media. It is also automatically linked to the Event Page.
The Registration flow card includes the metrics below:
- Registered - the total number of people added to the Registered pool step for this event, either by completing the registration flow or being manually updated to that step.
- Submission rate - the percentage of page visitors who completed the registration flow.
Use these metrics to gauge the amount of interest in your event through the total number of guests who have registered and the percentage of visitors to the registration page who actually complete the registration flow.
Check-in Flow Metrics
The check-in flow is an optional add-on to Events that allows guests to register for your event day-of while the event is taking place. The check-in page can be presented to guests using a laptop or tablet computer.
The Check-in flow card includes the metrics below:
- Attended - the total number of contacts in the Attended pool step, either by completing the check-in flow or being manually updated to that step.
- Attendance rate - the percentage of contacts added to the Attended pool step relative to the number in the Registered pool step.
Use these metrics to understand the effectiveness of your event management process in converting invitees and registrants into actual attendees.