Collaborating with colleagues in Beamery is easy when it comes to finding candidates for open roles and building your talent pipelines for the future. You can share entire talent pools, vacancies or selected groups of candidates with other users.
Table of Contents
Sharing pools is useful if you want to collaborate to build your talent pipelines or send groups of candidates to managers for review. Talent pools are private by default when you create them.
1. To share a pool, navigate to your pools dashboard in Beamery by clicking on the CRM icon on the navigation panel and selecting "Pools" from the menu at the top of your screen.
2. Locate the talent pool you wish to share. You can search for talent pools by filtering on talent pool owner or global tags. Alternatively, you can search for pools directly by name using the search bar at the top left of the pools dashboard.
3. Click on the name of the pool you want to share and then click the vertical ellipses next to the pool name and select Edit Pool. Scroll to the bottom of the edit options page to locate the Privacy settings. There you will find options for the following:
- Public pool - this makes your pool visible to everyone in Beamery
- Private pool - keeps your pool as private and you also can share with selected users or "teams"
4. For private pools, you can share with selected individuals or with Teams. You can create a team alias in your settings so you can share pools with specific groups of people. To learn more about Teams and how to create them, click here.
5. When you have finished editing your pool sharing settings, click Save. Your pool will now be shared with the specified users. If you have shared your pool with specific users, you will now see the initials of each user with access rights to the pool.
Note: the pool summary will confirm if the pool is private or if it has been shared.
Sharing a vacancy is very similar to sharing a Pool. Vacancies are private by default when they are created.
Who has access to private (not shared) Vacancies?
- Can be viewed, edited, deleted, or shared by the Owner/Manager
- Can be viewed, edited, deleted, or shared by the Creator (if different from Owner/Manager)
- Can be viewed, edited, deleted, or shared by any Super Admin
1. To share a vacancy with your colleagues, navigate to Vacancies within the CRM module.You will see a list of all vacancies created by you or assigned to you in Beamery.
2. Locate the vacancy you wish to share. You use the vacancy drop-downs at the top of your screen to locate your vacancy. You can search for your vacancy by:
- Status - filter vacancies by their status (open, hold, closed, cancelled or draft vacancies)
- Vacancy Group
- Global Tag
- Assigned to & user type - user assigned to the vacancy and in what capacity (as vacancy owner or manager)
- Search - Search for the vacancy by name
3. When you have located the vacancy, click on the "Share button". A "Share Vacancy" window will appear. As with talent pools, you can select from three different sharing settings:
- Public vacancy- this makes your vacancy visible to everyone in Beamery
- Private vacancy - keeps your vacancy as private and additionally you can share with selected users or 'teams'
4. When you have finished with your vacancy sharing settings, click "Save". Your vacancy will now be shared with the specified users. If you have shared your vacancy with specific users, you will now see the initials of each user with access rights to the vacancy.
6. The vacancy summary will confirm if the vacancy is private or if it has been shared.
Assigning individual candidates to team members
You can assign candidates manually to team members from your contacts database.
2. To manually assign contacts, navigate to "People". Select the tick box next to the candidate names that you wish to assign.
3. You can also use one or more filters to create a list of candidates you wish to assign to a colleague. To select all of the results, click the check box within the column heading "Full Name".
5. Once you've selected the candidates you'd like to add to assign, click the "Assign to User" button, and pick users from the list with whom you wish to share those contacts. The candidates will now be assigned to your colleague who's name will list within the profile under "Owner".
View contacts assigned to you
1. When contacts have been assigned to you, these will appear in your contacts grid under the "Assigned to Me" tab.
2. To view candidates assigned to you, navigate to "People" within the CRM module. Select the data filter "Assigned To" and select your name in the drop-down options.
3. All candidates assigned to you will now appear. You can then select those contacts to put into a relevant Pool or Vacancy, change their status, or assign them to a different user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.