Reporting on Time to Submit with Data Explorer in Time Delta Metrics allows you to understand and analyze which of your sourcers are most efficient, giving you the insight you need to optimize processes for all sourcers.
By following the steps in this article, you will build a Time to Submit report that shows the average time it takes for a candidate to be submitted for a review, for each sourcer who uses Beamery.
For users who are new to using Time Delta Metrics with Data Explorer, you may wish to check out this article.
How to Create a Time to Submit Report
The following steps will teach you how to build a Time to Submit report using Time Delta Metrics in Beamery’s Data Explorer:
- Begin by heading to Data Explorer, in the Reporting module.
- Under Create New Report, select Time Delta Metrics.
- Now, under From, use the dropdown menu to select Vacancy Creation Date.
- Then, under To, use the dropdown menus to select Vacancy Stage and your organization’s first Vacancy Stage (e.g Review). Click Next.
- Now, select Sourced by for the Visualize by dropdown.
- If you would like to apply filters to only include a certain group of candidates in your report, click Show filters to open the filter panel. A great option here would be to use the Team Sourced by filter to create a team-specific report. Note that the default timeframe for all Time Delta Metrics reports will show the last 30 days, you can make changes to this in the filter panel.
- Once you are happy with all of your selections, click Create new Report.
- You have now created your Time to Submit report. Make changes to the visual representation of the report using the Chart Type drop down, if you wish.
- If you make changes to a report you have run, click Update Report in the top right to visualize those changes in your report.
- Want to save your report? Click the vertical ellipses in the top right of the page and select Save as New. Now you can access this same report and share it with others. After saving your report, it will become available in the Use Saved Reports section of the Data Explorer Home Page.
By following the instructions in this article, you will be able to create a report in Beamery that measures the time to submit for each sourcer in your organization.
An Overview of Data Explorer
How to Create, Save and Share a Report with Data Explorer
Please sign in to leave a comment.