Each Beamery profile includes a Pools tab. This Pools Profile tab helps you easily view and explore the pools a contact is a member of and take relevant actions.
For more information on the Beamery profile, check out this article.
How to open the Pools Profile Tab
- To view the pools tab, open a contact profile, then click on the "Pools" tab at the top of the profile below the contact name.
- Alternatively, if the contact is already a member of at least one pool, find the Pools section within the right-hand panel of the profile and click "View all". This will automatically navigate you to the Pools tab of the profile.
- Click on the name of a pool to navigate to a view of that pool from within the Pools tab of the CRM; the grid view of all members of that pool.
How to Search the Pools Profile Tab
- If the contact is a member of an extensive list of pools or if you want to check if they are a member of a specific pool, you can use the search bar at the top of the Pools tab to search for pools by name.
- Type the name of a Pool, or a keyword from the Pool name to search the list of Pools that a contact is in.
How to View Pool Details
- To view details for pool membership, click on the link that says "Show" to the right of the pool name. These details include Pool Step and Date added to Pool.
- Pool Step is only relevant for some specific workflows. Most pools are "general" pools, which do not have pools steps. In that case, the pool step field will say "no selection". If you are using pool types other than "general", then that field will reflect the current pool step for that contact within the pool.
- Date added to Pool is the date that contact was added to the pool.
- To close the pool details, simply click the "Hide" link to the right of the pool name.
How to Remove a Contact from a Pool
- Click on the vertical ellipsis button to the right of the Pool you would like to remove the contact from to open the drop down menu.
- From the drop down menu, select Remove from. You will see a confirmation message letting you know that the contact has been removed from the pool.