Beamery’s Find Similar Contacts leverages an AI-powered matching engine to allow you to easily find and review relevant candidates. The feature uses a single profile as an example and scans the application for similar profiles, minimizing the manual work of sourcing and giving you more time to make meaningful connections with the best candidates.
Find Similar Contacts and Suggested Contacts are both features that leverage Beamery's AI-powered matching engine. To understand the difference between these features and when to use each one, check out this article.
Table of Contents
Launching Find Similar Contacts
To launch Find Similar Contacts, click on the vertical ellipsis button at the top right corner of any profile in Beamery, and select Find Similar Contacts from the dropdown menu. All Beamery users, except those with restricted permission levels, can access Find Similar Contacts.
Reviewing your Similar Contacts
After launching Find Similar Contacts from a candidate’s profile, you will be presented with a list of similar contacts sorted by relevance. From this list, you can see at-a-glance the similarities each contact has with the contact from which you launched Find Similar Contacts. You can click on a contact’s name to take a closer look at their profile and take actions like adding them to a Pool, Vacancy or Campaign.
Check out the below image to learn more about each of the elements in the similar contacts list:
- Find Similar Contacts Page Title - Here, you can open the contact profile from which you launched Find Similar Contacts and make changes or review this profile without leaving your list of similar contacts. Click on the arrow to leave Find Similar Contacts and return to your previous page.
- Show Columns Button - Use this button to open a list of the available columns in the People Grid, and add or remove columns from this view. For more information on customizing these columns, check out this article.
- Match Score Column - In this column, you will see the Match Score for each similar contact in the list. This is calculated by comparing key areas of the profile you started with against the profiles in your CRM. For more on how the Match Score is calculated, check out this article.
- Similar Title - When a similar contact has a matching job title, you will see this highlighted in green, allowing you to easily identify job titles in common between the contact from which you launched Find Similar Contacts and those on the list.
- Similar Language - As with job titles, languages that contacts have in common will be highlighted in green as well, to allow you to easily identify languages in common between the contact from which you launched Find Similar Contacts and those on the list.
- Similar Skills - As with languages, skills that contacts have in common will be highlighted in green on the list of similar contacts to allow you to easily identify skills in common between the contact from which you launched Find Similar Contacts and those on the list.
Find Similar Contacts’ AI allows you to easily find and review relevant candidates based on a single profile, minimizing the manual work of sourcing and giving you more time to make meaningful connections with the best candidates.