Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies means that website settings (like usernames and passwords) will be deleted and some sites might appear to be a little slower because all of the images have to be loaded again.
So what are your Cookies and Cache? Cookies are files created by websites you’ve visited, and your browser’s cache helps pages load faster, making it easier for you to browse the web.
On Google Chrome
COMPUTER ANDROID IPHONE & IPAD
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
On other browsers
Review and follow the instructions provided by your browser:
If web pages aren’t displaying correctly, you can try using your browser’s incognito or “private browsing” mode to see if the problem is caused by something other than cache or cookies.
Article is closed for comments.