The Beamery contact profile includes a tab for Vacancies. This tab helps you easily view all the vacancies a contact is currently active in or has been considered for in the past.
For more information on the Beamery profile, check out this article.
How to Open the Vacancies Profile Tab
- To view the vacancies tab, open a contact profile, then click on the "Vacancies" tab at the top of the profile below the contact name.
- Alternatively, if the contact is already a member of at least one vacancy, find the Vacancies section within the right-hand panel of the profile and click on "View all" in order to navigate directly to the Vacancies tab of the profile.
- To quickly jump to a vacancy view within the Vacancies tab of the CRM, click on the name of the vacancy. This will bring you to the grid view list of all the contacts associated with that vacancy.
- If the contact is not yet part of any vacancies, then you will see a link within the Vacancies tab that allows you to add them to a vacancy.
How to Search the Vacancies Profile Tab
- If the contact is associated with an extensive list of vacancies or if you want to see if they are part of a specific vacancy, you can use the search bar at the top of the Vacancies tab to search for a vacancy by name. You can also search for a vacancy by its ID number.
How to View Vacancy Details
- To view details of a vacancy, click on the "Show" link to the right of the vacancy name.
The details for each vacancy include:
- Vacancy Status - including Open, Closed, Hold, Cancelled, and Draft.
- Vacancy Location - if entered when the vacancy was created.
- Vacancy ID - either the Beamery-generated vacancy ID or the req ID synced via ATS integration.
- Stage - the current vacancy stage for that candidate.
- Priority - the vacancy priority that has been marked for that candidate (this is optional).
- Date added to vacancy - the date the candidate was added to that vacancy.
- Both the vacancy stage and vacancy priority can be updated from this screen using the relevant dropdowns.
- To close the vacancy details, click on the "Hide" link to the right of the vacancy name.
How to Remove a Contact from a Vacancy
- Click on the vertical ellipsis button to the right of the Vacancy you would like to remove the contact from to open the drop down menu.
- From the drop down menu, select Remove from. You will see a confirmation message letting you know that the contact has been removed from the Vacancy. From this menu, you can also copy the Vacancy ID.
If your organization uses an ATS integration with Beamery, then be sure you are aware of your company's guidelines for updating the vacancy stage. In some cases, this can be done from Beamery, but many organizations prefer that any vacancy-related activity such as stage changes be made within the ATS rather than Beamery.
In most cases, when an ATS integration is in place, the vacancy ID will be the job req ID which identifies that role in the ATS.
Removing a candidate from a vacancy in Beamery will not remove them from the associated job req within the ATS.