Sending a direct email message to a candidate is quick and easy in Beamery, and can be done directly from the candidate profile. Messages sent directly from Beamery will also be automatically logged on the candidate’s profile timeline, allowing you to easily maintain a single source of truth for candidate communication.
This article will walk you through how to send a one-off email message to a single candidate, if you’re looking for information on sending mass email using Campaigns in Beamery, check out this article.
How to Send a Direct Email Message to a Candidate
Follow these steps to send a direct email message to a candidate in Beamery:
- First, locate and open the Beamery Profile of the candidate you would like to contact.
- Click on the blue plus button (1) at the top of the profile and select Compose Email from the drop down menu, or click on the email address (2) that you would like to send your message to.
- Alternatively, from any grid view, click on the email address of the candidate to whom you would like to send the direct email (3).
- This will open the Send Email window. Click the from dropdown to change the email you would like to send your message from. For more information on sending emails from different email addresses, check out this article on verified emails.
- Enter your email subject line in the Subject field.
Type your message in the Compose area, using the toolbar at the top of this area to format your message.
Once you are happy with your message, click Send Email.
The email will be sent to the candidate, and will be logged onto the profile timeline of the candidate. If your email contains content that you would like to keep private from your colleagues, check out this article.
Sending a direct email message in Beamery is quick and easy, and automatically allows your team to use the Beamery Profile as the single source of truth for candidate communication.
How to Send Bulk Emails
How to Create a Campaign
An Overview of the Beamery Profile
Connected vs Verified Email
Please sign in to leave a comment.