Adding social links to a candidate's Profile in Beamery allows you to maintain a single source of truth for candidate information in Beamery.
Adding social links
1. To add new social media links to a candidate's profile open their profile by clicking on a contact's name in your People Grid.
2. In full or mini profile view, navigate to the "Links'" section and click on the pencil icon to edit.
3. You should now see an empty box (no selection) . Click into this field and type or copy/paste the URL to the social link you wish to add.
4. When you are finished making changes, click the blue Save button.
Removing social links
1. To remove a social media profile link from a candidate's profile, navigate to the "Links" section of their profile, and click on the pencil icon to edit.
2. Click on the vertial ellipsis button next to the social link that you wish to remove. Click on Delete then click on Save.
Edit social links
1. To edit an existing social link on a contact’s profile, navigate to the Links section of their profile, and click on the pencil icon to edit.
2. Click on the social media link that you wish to edit; Edit the URL link, then click Save.
3. The social link has now been edited. You can now click on the relevant social link to take you to the candidate's social media profile.