Beamery's Automation module, Recipes, allows you to create Recipes that will run on contact profiles based on the responses they provide to a Beamery Form. This Recipe can then automate actions such as tagging and pooling, or sending the candidate a welcome Campaign.
For general instruction for creating a new Recipe, check out this article.
1. Navigate to the "Automation" module from the side menu on the left. Click on the "Add Recipe" button.
|Old Recipe List Page View|
|New Recipe List Page View|
2. When creating this Recipe, simply select has submitted form.
3. After selecting this trigger, select the submitted Form that you wish to use from the drop-down list.
4. Once you have selected the Form, you can select which question and which answer triggers the recipe, or select any question to have this Recipe be triggered every time a candidate submits this form, regardless of their answers.
5. Click Continue to move on to the filters step of the Recipe. Filters are optional with the Forms Recipe trigger, so it is up to you whether or not to add filters at this point.
6. Click Continue to move on and select a Recipe Action. This is the action that will automatically happen as a result of this Recipe.
7. Finally, click Continue to review your Recipe. Once you have reviewed and confirmed that each step is correct, click Activate.
Note: only users with Super Admin permission can create and edit recipes. When filling out a form attached to a vacancy, the candidate will automatically be attached to the vacancy.