With Beamery's campaign duplicate option, you can copy an entire campaign, make edits and save as new so you can target an entirely new group of candidates and save even more time in the process! This allows you to capitalize on your previous candidate engagement efforts again and again.
For instructions on creating a new Campaign, check out this article.
How to Duplicate a Campaign
- To duplicate an existing campaign, click on the marketing icon from the left hand navigation panel and then select the Campaigns tab from the top menu bar.
- Here you will see a list of your existing campaigns. Locate the campaign you wish to copy and select the vertical ellipsis button in the top right of the campaign summary window. Select the Duplicate option.
- Next, you'll need to rename your new Campaign. Before making any edits to your cloned campaign, click the Back button at the bottom of the page. This will take you back to the campaign name page where you can rename your campaign. Once finished, click Next.
- Now, make any edits to your campaign touch points and review the days and times you send each follow up. You can even add or remove touch points as desired.
- When finished, click Next and proceed to launch the new campaign. The new Campaign will be launched as a Dynamic Campaign which means you can manually add existing candidates to the campaign manually from your CRM, or create a recipe to automatically add candidates who meet certain criteria.