Beamery Campaigns offer a great communication channel for engaging with and nurturing candidate relationships en masse. Campaign Analytics in Beamery allow you to analyze and report on the success of Campaigns that you have sent, giving you the insight you need to adapt and update your approach to focus on the highest impact strategies for your organization.
Accessing Campaign Analytics
From the Campaigns list page, find the Campaign you're looking for and click the vertical ellipses at the far right. Then select View Analytics.
Navigating the Campaign Analytics Dashboard
The Campaign Analytics Dashboard offers in-depth analytics on the performance of your Campaign, including metrics on delivery rates, open rates, unsubscribe rates and much more. Check out the below diagram to learn more:
- Filters & Search - Use the dropdowns to select the Campaign and touch for which you t would like to view details on the Campaigns Analytics Dashboard. Use the search box to find a specific recipient to analyze their interactivity with the campaign.
- All Tab - Here you will find all profiles that were intended to receive the Campaign touch, regardless of the success of delivery of the Campaign touch.
- Delivered Tab - Here you will find the contacts to whom the Campaign touch was successfully delivered.
- Opened Tab - Here you will find the list of contacts who opened the Campaign touch.
- Clicked Tab - Here you will find the contacts who clicked on one or more of the links in your Campaign touch. For a more detailed view of clicks per link, export your Campaign analytics to a CSV.
- Replied Tab - Here you will find the list of contacts who replied to the Campaign touch.
- Unsubscribed Tab - Here you will find the list of contacts who used the unsubscribe link in this Campaign touch to unsubscribe from your organization’s mailing list.
- Undelivered Tab - Here you will find the list of contacts to whom it was not possible to deliver the Campaign touch. This includes deferred, bounced and dropped messages.
- Skipped Tab - Here you will find the contacts to whom it was not possible to send the Campaign touch. This may be because they have already unsubscribed from your organization’s mailing list.
- Scheduled Tab - Here you will find the list of contacts who have not yet received the touch, but are the potential audience for that touch. Contacts typically move from Scheduled to either Skipped or Delivered. For multiple Touch Campaigns, as soon as Touch 1 is processed a Contact will be added to touch 2 as Scheduled. At the date and time identified for the scheduled touch the system runs a check to confirm if that Contact meets the required criteria to deliver this message. If they do they will be moved to a Delivered Status, if they do not they will be moved to Skipped.
- Cancelled Tab - Here you will find the list of contacts who were originally intended to receive this Campaign touch, but have since been removed from the Campaign.
- Grid - Here, you will see the list of contacts for each of the above tabs. This view includes individual campaign information for each contact's profile.
The Campaign Analytics Dashboard allows you to take a deep dive into the performance of Campaigns you send using Beamery, allowing you to tailor your Campaign strategy in order to make the highest impact.