Beamery Campaigns offer a great communication channel for engaging with and nurturing candidate relationships en masse. Campaign Analytics in Beamery allow you to analyse and report on the success of Campaigns that you have sent, giving you the insight you need to adapt and update your approach to focus on the highest impact strategies for your organization.
Table of Contents
Understanding the Campaigns List
From the Campaigns list in Beamery, you can view at-a-glance analytics for each campaign touchpoint. Use the below diagram to help you understand these metrics:
- Campaign Title - Click on a Campaign Title from the Campaigns List to be taken to the Campaign Analytics Dashboard for this Campaign. From here, you can also use the vertical ellipsis button next to the title to download a CSV file of in-depth Campaign Analytics.
- Overall Campaign Metrics - Below each Campaign title, you will see the number of touches in the Campaign, and the overall metrics for the Campaign. If the Campaign has more than one touch, click on this area to see the analytics for each touch separately.
- Campaign Metrics by Touch - Here, you will see individual metrics for each touch of a Campaign. Click on the arrow to go to the Campaign Analytics Dashboard for that touch.
Navigating the Campaign Analytics Dashboard
The Campaign Analytics Dashboard offers in-depth analytics on the performance of your Campaign, including metrics on delivery rates, open rates, unsubscribe rates and much more. Check out the below diagram to learn more:
- Filters & Search - Use the dropdowns to select the Campaign and touch for which you t would like to view details on the Campaigns Analytics Dashboard. Use the search box to find a specific recipient to analyze their interactivity with the campaign.
- All Tab - Here you will find all profiles that were intended to receive the Campaign touch, regardless of the success of delivery of the Campaign touch.
- Delivered Tab - Here you will find the candidates to whom the Campaign touch was successfully delivered.
- Opened Tab - Here you will find the list of candidates who opened the Campaign touch.
- Clicked Tab - Here you will find the candidates who clicked on one or more of the links in your Campaign touch.
- Replied Tab - Here you will find the list of candidates who replied to the Campaign touch.
- Unsubscribed Tab - Here you will find the list of candidates who used the unsubscribe link in this Campaign touch to unsubscribe from your organization’s mailing list.
- Undelivered Tab - Here you will find the list of candidates to whom it was not possible to deliver the Campaign touch.This includes deferred, bounced and dropped messages.
- Skipped Tab - Here you will find the candidates to whom it was not possible to send the Campaign touch. This may be because they have already unsubscribed from your organization’s mailing list.
- Scheduled Tab - Here you will find the list of candidates who have not yet received the message, but are scheduled to do so in future.
- Cancelled Tab - Here you will find the list of candidates who were originally intended to receive this Campaign touch, but have since been removed from the Campaign.
- Grid - Here, you will see the list of candidates for each of the above tabs. This view includes individual campaign information for each candidate profile.
The Campaign Analytics Dashboard allows you to take a deep dive into the performance of Campaigns you send using Beamery, allowing you to tailor your Campaign strategy in order to make the highest impact.