Bulk actions in Beamery are designed to help your team move faster and be more productive. By using our filters and selecting multiple candidates, you are able to apply a bulk action to multiple contacts at once.
Contextual Bulk Actions
It is important to note that the bulk actions available are contextual-based and vary somewhat depending on which view of the CRM you are in - People, Pools or Vacancies. For example, when viewing contacts within a Pool one of the available bulk actions in the drop-down is Remove from pool. Similarly, when viewing contacts within a Vacancy one of the bulk actions is Update vacancy stage. This is to allow you to take the most relevant actions based on the contacts currently visible in each view.
Using a Bulk Action to Add Contacts to a Campaign
1. Select the contacts you wish to add to an existing campaign by ticking the box to the left of their name, at the left hand side of the window. To add all contacts, select the check box located to the left of the column headed "Name".
2. Bulk actions can be found above your Contacts Grid. Select add to campaign. Then, select which campaign you would like these contacts to receive.
Using a Bulk Action to Assign Contacts to Another Beamery User
1. To assign bulk contacts to another user in your team, select your desired contacts and click on the "Assign to user" button, which will appear at the top of your Contacts Grid.
2. A window titled Assign to a user will appear, in which you can select the user to whom you would like to assign these contacts from the drop down list.
Note: please be aware that only Standard, Admin and Super Admin users can assign bulk contacts to other Beamery users.
Using A Bulk Action to Update Multiple Contacts' Statuses
1. To change the status of multiple contacts, select your desired contacts and click on the Bulk actions drop-down and select Edit status.
2. The Set a status window will appear, in which you can select the new status you wish to apply from a drop-down list.
Using a Bulk Action to Add Multiple Contacts to a Pool
1. To add multiple contacts to an existing pool, select your desired contacts and click on the Add to pool button, which will appear at the top of your contacts grid.
2. A window titled Add to pool will appear. You will now be able to filter the list of Pools by Pool owner (optional), and select a Pool.
Using a Bulk Action to Archive Multiple Contacts
1. To archive multiple contacts from your contact grid, select your desired contacts and click on the Archive button which will appear at the top of your contacts grid.
2. Click on the Archived button in the filters menu to load all your Archived contacts. From here, you can select Delete to permanently delete these contacts.
Bulk Action Limits
Companies can set a limit on the number of contacts that bulk actions can be applied to, in order to prevent accidental mass contact updates and messaging. If you hit the limit when attempting to apply a Bulk Action you will see a message informing you of this.