In order to get your support request or question addressed as quickly and efficiently as possible, here are the recommended steps to follow:
- First, search by keyword in the Help Documents to see if your issue or question was previously addressed.
- If you do not see a similar issue, please raise a ticket with us by using the Submit a Request button, emailing email@example.com, or via Chat.
Include as much detail as possible when completing your support request. Please be sure to provide all of the details below:
Important information to provide:
- State the problem you are experiencing
- Outline the detailed steps you are taking to allow replication of the issue
- Provide links/URLs to the affected Contact, Vacancy, Pool, Campaign etc.
- Include where you were in Beamery when you experienced the issue
- Error message(s)
- What troubleshooting steps have you already taken?
- Does the issue occur when accessing Beamery in the browser's Incognito Mode?
- For Workday-specific issues please see this KBA
- Provide the email address of the person(s) experiencing the issue, if someone other than yourself.
- How many users are impacted by the issue?
- Have you identified a workaround solution? Yes or No?
- Is this happening in multiple browsers? If so, which ones?
- Are users accessing Beamery via a PC or Mac?
- Information about Beamery's SLAs can be found here.
- To open a Feature Request, provide the relevant details here and click Submit. Your request will be reviewed by the team and sent to our Product Team for further review.