You can schedule messages to send at the best time to target prospects and candidates. You can schedule a single message or automatic follow ups when creating a new campaign.
A. Schedule timing of single touch point
1. Once you have composed the first touch point of your campaign, you can schedule when you would like it to send. The default option is for the message to send immediately, however you can send with a delay.
2. Click on the dropdown within the 'Touch 1' scheduling window to select 'Send Later'. You can decide in how many days, at what time and according to which timezone you would like to send the first message.
NOTE: You can select a new default timezone in Settings. Click on the cog icon in the left hand navigation panel to go to Settings and select your new default timezone on the Account Information page (you will already be on this page after clicking 'Settings').
B. Schedule automatic follow up
NOTE: Dynamic or Triggered campaigns only
1. If you're creating a Dynamic or Triggered campaign, scroll down and click on the 'Add new message' in the bottom left of your screen to add another touch point to your campaign.
2. Before composing your second touch point, you can select the rule upon which your next touch point will send according to a selection of recipient actions. You can do this in the touch point scheduling window on the left. You can select from the following options:
- If "no reply" to previous touch
- If "reply" to previous touch
- If "no click" to previous touch
- If "click" to previous touch
- If "no open" to previous touch
- If "open" to previous touch
3. Once you have selected a rule to trigger the second touch point and specified when you would like to send it (no. of days after the first touch point is sent), you can compose your second touch point.
NOTE: The number of days later in this context always refers to the previous touchpoint in the campaign as opposed to when the first campaign message was sent.
4. To delete a touch point, simply click 'delete' within the touch point scheduling window.
5. Now that you have scheduled your first automatic follow-up email, you can add additional follow-ups to your campaign in the same way.