(OneTrust customers only)
Beamery has implemented a cookie consent feature to allow our customers to implement cookie consent on their candidate facing pages within Beamery. We have partnered with OneTrust, a leader in compliance, to embed their cookie consent solution into Beamery Pages, Forms and Convert Flows. This is in effort to help clients be compliant with global privacy laws such as GDPR, CCPA and LGPD.
If you are already a OneTrust Customer:
Beamery has implemented a self-service tool to allow you to turn on your OneTrust solution for Beamery Pages, Forms and Flows.
Follow these instructions to set up your OneTrust Account:
- Log into your Beamery Account
- Go to your Company Settings
- Click on Company button and scroll down to OneTrust section
- Provide necessary CDN and API Keys
(You will be able to get them from your OneTrust account)
- Log into your OneTrust Account
- Go to Cookie Compliance section
- Click on Scripts tab
- Pick a correct website
- Click on Production Scripts
- Copy CDN and API Keys (instruction below)
- Set up your button design in Settings Button CSS (This will allow you to customise your settings button), example:
- Click on Enabled checkbox and Save changes
- If you would like to test your Cookie Consent feature first before enabling it to your users, skip the point 6 (Click on Enabled checkbox) and instead click on Test API checkbox and then Save changes. After a successful test run, please disable Test API checkbox, Click on Enabled checkbox and Save changes.
Becoming GDPR Compliant: Consent Management
Becoming GDPR Compliant: Anonymization for When Candidates Wish to be Forgotten
Becoming GDPR Compliant: Beamery Comply Automation
How to Clear Your Cache and Cookies